Hi and welcome to the FCP website,
• over 30 Continuing Professional Education Units through webinars, newsletters, book club and FNCE® programming
• networking via our Electronic Mailing Lists, book club, FNCE events and FCP Connects
• information on menu labeling, agriculture (including virtual tours), food safety and certificate of training for supermarket RDs,
• opportunity to participate in recipe contests
• critical review and comment on Academy Position Papers and Public Policy initiatives
• connection through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• foreign (Portugal) and domestic (Charleston) travel opportunities
Speaking of travel, when you attend professional conferences or head out for business, consider getting together with other FCP members with a FCP Connects. FCP Connects provides the tools to set up casual networking opportunities where FCP members get together over coffee, a quick lunch, happy hour or dinner. The how-to’s are under Member Benefits.
Learn more about FCP!
Empower members to be the nation’s food, culinary and nutrition leaders.
Optimizing the nation's health through food and nutrition.
Welcome to our website! For new members, you'll need to begin by registering and setting up your own password. Look in the log in box and link to register.
Want to be on one (or more) of FCP's electronic mailing lists? Link here!
NOTE: EMLs are a FCP member benefit and are available to members only.
Are you thinking about joining FCP? You can add FCP to your Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics membership at the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Business Center.